VR360 is one of the most established virtual reality rental companies in South Africa. If you are looking for Virtual Reality hire in South Africa, you have come to the right place!
Our Virtual Reality Hire South Africa offering include HTC VIVE virtual reality headsets, Oculus Go virtual reality headsets and Oculus Rift virtual reality headsets.
These VR Headsets are currently the best commercial virtual reality headsets on the market. We specialize in 3DOF VR headsets and 6 DOF VR Headsets.
What is the difference between 3DOF virtual reality and 6DOF virtual reality headsets?
In layman’s terms 3DOF VR Headsets offers a spectator view in virtual reality and your body is not tracked in these headsets. This means that you can look up, down, left and right but cannot move in the Virtual Reality space without the use of a controller or gaze moving system. 3DOF Virtual Reality headsets is ideal for Virtual Tour like experiences like Google Street view or watching traditional video or 360° videos in these headsets.
6DOF Virtual Reality Headsets like the HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift is tethered to a computer and the computer powers the headset. This allow for superior virtual reality experiences compared to the 3DOF VR headsets. 6DOF headsets can do everything that a 3DOF virtual reality headset can do but it can also do 6DOF (Six degrees of freedom) if the application, game or software allows it you can move inside Virtual Reality and your body can be tracked in these experiences. This is actual Virtual Reality and gives the best experiences.
4 Different types of Virtual Reality Hire South Africa
3DOF Virtual Reality Headsets for Hire in South Africa
Samsung Virtual Reality Headset Hire South Africa
Oculus Go Virtual Reality Headset Hire South Africa
6DOF Virtual Reality Headsets for Hire in South Africa
HTC VIVE Virtual Reality Hire South Africa
Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Hire South Africa
How Virtual Reality hire work?
If you are not familiar with virtual reality give us a call and we will help you decide which systems would work best for you.
- Let us know what type of content you want to display on the Virtual Reality headsets. (This helps us determine if you will need 3DOF virtual reality headsets or 6DOF virtual reality headsets.
- Would you like to display your content on a Television Screen, and do you want people outside the VR experience to see what the person sees in Virtual Reality? Currently the most reliable systems to achieve this is the High-end HTC VIVE and the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality headsets which is tethered to a PC.
- When are you planning to rent the Virtual Reality equipment?
- The HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift needs to have about 2.5m x 2.5m to work most effectively if you are setting up an experience where you want people to move inside virtual reality. These units can also be setup without room scale and can be used in smaller spaces if you are going to use these units to show traditional video or 360° video or experiences that does not require movement. The Oculus Go and the Samsung Gear VR systems doesn’t need a specific area size to work.
- Is your event going to be inside or outside? The HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift does not work in direct sunlight. If you are planning to use them outside or under a gazebo or tent then we need to prepare for in well in advance to make sure that the units will work in these conditions.
- Do you have experienced Virtual Reality activation staff, or do you want to hire our activation staff to assist with your VR Event or VR activation. We specifically train our Virtual Reality activation staff to give everyone that they assist an awesome experience. It is very important for us that anyone who use our equipment gets to experience the ultimate VR experiences. Our VR events team is trained to assist people getting into and out of the VR headsets. They maintain hygiene and make sure that the headsets are clean. They practice new experiences before going on site to make sure they understand what is required from the experience and to be able to guide people in the Virtual Reality experience. They are not there to Sell your products however we highly recommend that you still use your own activation staff to sell your products and services. When asked about your products and services our staff will direct clients to your sales team.
- It is important for us to make sure that when clients invest in virtual reality events and the hiring of our equipment that they get exceptional service and that their clients is priority. We are in the virtual reality industry for the long run!
- If you have the content which you want to use, please share it with us to make sure that it is compatible with our systems if you are renting only the units and not making use of our VR events team.
- If you haven’t yet experienced high-end virtual reality before, please contact us for a demonstration. It will blow your mind and help you to understand the technology better and will make brainstorming VR solutions and ideas more realistic. We have a 99% sales rate once we place our clients in high-end VR.
- Please share any additional information with us about your VR Event so that we can continue to provide exceptional Virtual Reality Hire in South Africa. (We do international virtual reality hire and events as well).