Have you ever wondered what a Radio Station looks like? We have recently created a Virtual Reality tour of the Groot FM 90.5 Radio Station. In the virtual tour you can walk through the Groot FM Radio station and see what the radio station looks like and the studios from where the presenters broadcast from.
The Virtual Tour can be viewed on your desktop computer, smartphone, laptop or tablet. If you have a virtual reality headset like the Samsung Gear, Oculus Rift or Google Cardboard you can also view the Virtual Tour in Virtual Reality and immerse yourself into the experience.
We have also created a 360° Video of the Groot FM Radio station, and get a guided 360° video tour of the Groot FM Radio station.
360 Video Groot FM Radio Station
You can watch the 360° video on our website or on YouTube and can also pop-on your Virtual Reality Headset to watch the video in virtual reality and have a fully immersive experience of the Groot FM radio station.
Why should you create a Virtual Tour of your Business
Create an interactive 360° virtual tour that let your customers visit your business online in virtual reality.
There are a couple of good reason for doing this:
- Virtual Tours help people to see your business as if they were actually at your business premises. Users can look up, down, left or right and explore your business on their own time.
- Google created Google Streetview, which is part of Google Maps, businesses with virtual tours receive more visits than businesses without Google Streetview images.
- Virtual Tours help people to understand your business better.
Why use virtual tours over standard flat images?
- Provides detailed visual information to your potential customers beyond merely text and one or two still photos. (A photograph is worth 1,000 words, a virtual tour is worth 1,000 photographs)
- Opens your location or services to the online public in a detailed and fast-loading virtual reality environment, allowing you to showcase key features of your location or service
- People enjoy taking virtual tours; it gives them the confidence to make a decision online or by telephone
- Virtual tours can be persuasive decider between you and your competitors
- 360º virtual tours are interactive; viewers can select which images they would like to view and navigate as they choose
- Increases web visitor retention or "stickiness" detailed visual information helps viewers to finalise their decision. (20+ minutes average visit vs. 2-3 minutes without a tour)
- Keep up with and beat the competition will a fully interactive and immersive web experience
How can virtual tours increase business revenue?
- More Visits to your website - increased customers and more frequent returns
- More Time spent at your site increased "stickiness" for visitors
- More Exposure - your location/services are on show 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- More Sales in less time - Virtual Tours are proven to generate sales faster
- More Information and more customer confidence in decision-making
- More to See - Virtual Tour images show the whole environment in 360 degrees
Businesses across all industries are accelerating e-commerce and increasing visits using Virtual Tour imaging solutions to deliver dynamic visual content. Virtual Tours gives Web users the power to interact with images to get a better understanding of products and locations.
If you are interested in a Virtual Reality Solution you can contact us using the form below
We are passionate about Virtual Reality and we would love to talk to you about your plans and possible solutions related to virtual reality.
Whether you want to buy a Virtual Reality headset for yourself, want to find out more about VR or if you have a business need for virtual reality, we are eager to help you find the best solution
Our Contact Details
Rudi Snyders Contact Details:
General Inquiries, Sales and Marketing
Cell No: +27 76 541 3231
Gerald Ferreira Contact Details:
Cell No: +27 72 234 7513
11 Scafell Road, Floracliffe, Roodepoort,
Johannesburg, South Africa,